Wednesday, June 24, 2020

100WC#5

I wander through the snow, wondering how long it will take me to finally reach my end destination, when a glint of silvery metal catches my eye. i lift my snout up, and smell fresh human meat to eat. i wander towards my delicious prey, but as i near, it notices me, and goes to the opposite side of the glinting metal. i see it reach into the pocket of its clothing, and pull out a piece of metal, and holds it up to it's head. i try to climb over the large piece of metal. sadly, the meat leaves.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very clever story, Noah. In the first sentence I thought you were the human in the picture. Then you carefully let me know that no, it is the other way around! The first hint is that you talk about ‘a glint of silvery metal’ rather than a car and then it is completely clear when you refer to your snout. You have put yourself so well in the place of the polar bear, thinking like he does and seeing the world form his viewpoint. What a great story!

    ReplyDelete