Sunday, February 23, 2020

Top 10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Singing! I love singing whenever I have any spare time at home.
2. Music! As well as singing I also love to play the piano, as some of you may have seen in the O.I.S Showcase last year.
3. Food! I love to eat, and my favourite foods are probably Roast Pork with heaps of pork, and Potato Salad.
4. Friends! I like to play games with my friends whether it's inside or outside.
5. Family! I love doing things with my family, especially when we're at.......
6. Awamoa Park! I love playing on Awamoa park with,y friends and family, and sometimes just random strangers!
7. Writing. Sometimes when I'm writing I just feel completely different, like I'm feeling the person I'm writing about emotions.
8.Reading! I love reading books, and do it for hours on end.
9.I love travelling as well, as it means i can see stuff that i cant see in Oamaru
10.P.E is another really fun thing to me. it is just doing games with everyone else that is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment