Sunday, May 24, 2020

100WC #1

"Woof Woof!  I yap as I chase the stick. It lands with a splash in the river, and I'm left feeling lonely and sad. Oh well. At least my owner gets to see such a great view! I Rush back to them, and grab their shirt with my mouth, trying to pull them to the river. They laugh and follow me to the bank, smiling as they see the view. They sit down dangling their legs into the water below, and find another stick for me to gnaw peacefully on. I take it, and lie down beside them, sighing happily

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noah, well done on choosing to write your 100WC from the point of view of the dog, a different approach and well done for thinking to do it. You really got into the character of the dog, the simple things they think about and how much they enjoy being around their owners. A really lovely and enjoyable 100WC.

    ReplyDelete